Account-based marketing is complex. Terminus makes it simple.
The new Terminus Account-Based Platform for Marketing and Sales is your end-to-end solution for identifying and prioritizing target accounts, engaging them with a multichannel approach, activating sales for targeted outreach, and reporting on your ABM programs to every level of the business.
As a pure-play account-based marketing agency, Ignitium helps high-growth and enterprise organization have the right strategy, technology, campaigns, content, budget, people, and processes in place to maximize the impact of your Terminus investment. To learn more, schedule a Free Consultation.
Prioritize and Segment Target Accounts with the Account Hub
Think of it as your ABM command center — one target account database to rule them all. The Account Hub unifies your 1st and 3rd party data to give you a 360-degree view of all your accounts and contacts. Easily build actionable target account lists, identify engagement gaps, and prioritize your ABM efforts as one team.
- 360-Degree view: All target account data in one place
- Segment, prioritize, and create lists of accounts for sales outreach and campaign execution.
- Quickly uncover which of your target accounts need further engagement from marketing and sales
Engage the Complete Buying Committee with Account-Based Advertising
Engage the decision-makers at your target accounts with precise digital advertising and LinkedIn Sponsored Content. Simply tell Terminus which accounts to target, and we’ll use our 50+ ad networks and 200 million data points to proactively engage the right people wherever they are online — even if they’re not in your database.
- Digital advertising built for accounts, not leads
- Launch, manage, and report on account-based advertising campaigns across web, mobile, video, and LinkedIn Sponsored Content from one central platform.
- Precise, international ad targeting by company, role, and location
Activate Sales at the Right Time with Sales Insights
Your most valuable account data, right at your sales reps’ fingertips. Sales Insights pushes account engagement data into Salesforce, enabling your team to easily understand how their accounts are engaging with your brand. It aggregates account-level engagement from anonymous web traffic and alerts sales to accounts with surging engagement so you can prioritize the hottest accounts and start a meaningful conversation before they ever fill out a form.
- Account-Based Web Analytics: Show sales how target accounts are engaging with your brand, even if individual contacts are browsing anonymously, so they can proactively reach out
- Engagement Spike surfaces accounts that are showing a spike in engagement with your most valuable web content, making it easy for your sales team to reach out at the right time
- Powerful Reporting: arm your sales reps with the data they need to take action and personalize their outreach, without the spreadsheets
Tie Your Account-Based Programs to Revenue with Account-Based Analytics
Full-funnel ABM reporting that’s customizable for your unique sales process. Capture all marketing, sales, and digital touchpoints to get a complete picture of every target account’s engagement with your brand. Report on, compare, and optimize your efforts across different segments of accounts and prove how your ABM program is impacting revenue.
- ABM Dashboard: easily track performance metrics and uncover trends across account segments
- Get the complete picture of how your marketing efforts are impacting each sales opportunity
- See how every campaign, program, and channel is influencing target account engagement, open opportunities, and closed-won deals.
- Customized Reporting: filter every report by any parameter from your CRM, marketing automation, and third-party data sources
- Customizable Account-Based Scorecard (coming in November 2018): hold both marketing and sales accountable for pipeline and revenue with one customizable scorecard
Connect with an ABM Specialist Today for a Free Consultation
Ignitium's Managed Services for Account-Based Everything