If done well, social advertising yields a larger target audience at a fraction of the cost while providing higher quality placements than display networks. One of the challenges of social advertising is sustaining profitability while maintaining the freshness of the content. Our team routinely overcomes this problem using the following tactics: persona development to identify lookalike audiences, multi-network remarketing, and determining the proper context, interest, and targeting by behavioral characteristics.
Our Social Advertising Process
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital advertising strategy, including the intelligent targeting of social media users on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Use social media feeds to remarket strategically to users who have previously visited your website.
- Build lookalike lists using the characteristics of your ideal customers to target new social media users that have a high likelihood of amplifying your bottom line.
- Take advantage of the probability that Smartphone and tablet users are more likely to convert to sales and leads by targeting them while they are on social media.
- Avoid ad content saturation with fresh copy and relevant seasonal promotions.