Individuals are using desktops, computers, tablets, and smartphones to search for your products and services every day. Traditionally desktops have provided the best return on advertising spend with a higher volume of search queries. Mobile devices, on the other hand, have historically had fewer search queries and subsequently, a lower ROI. With the landscape changing for desktop search volume, we anticipate smartphones will overtake the desktop's performance and begin to provide a higher return. While in the midst of this transition, we welcome the challenge of developing strategies for both platforms.
Our Mobile Advertising Process
With the rapidly changing environment of mobile advertising, our team of marketing managers is here to ensure your campaigns are a success. We stay abreast of and employ current tactics while positioning ourselves to adapt to the changes we envision in the future. When working with our customers, we rely upon our years of experience, sharing the lessons we've learned from our past successes to create future successes with new clients. We strive to continue this process as the mobile advertising industry grows and morphs into the leading advertising platform.
What activities do we do every day to make your mobile advertising successful?
- Pinpoint the proper advertising channels (Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Display Networks, etc.)
- Perform testing to optimize performance
- Create bidding strategies around device type and location to maximize ROI
- Implement device and location specific calls-to-action to increase mindshare of our audience
- Use cross-channel attribution to assist in decision-making
- Continuously improve the user experience by creating attractive ads that accelerate revenue and clicks